Whether it’s installing, servicing, or maintaining garage doors and garage door openers, NationServe is known for quality, safety, and dependability. As America’s Garage Door Specialists, our focus is on delivering you the best experience.
We’re working hard to adapt to changing times and follow protocol to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are open and available to assist with your garage door needs. We have adjusted our hours slightly and will now be closing at 4PM Mon-Fri. To continue to provide you with the high-level of quality, safety, and dependability we pride ourselves on, we are taking the following steps:
- We’re closely monitoring our employees to ensure they’re not showing any of the typical COVID-19 symptoms.
- Employees are required to wash their hands frequently.
- We’re requiring social distancing of 10’ or more at all appointments.
- Before dispatching our technicians for an appointment, we will require customers to answer the following questions:
- Have you or anyone you are in close contact with been confirmed to have COVID-19 or experienced any of the typical COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath / breathing difficulty?
- Have you or anyone you are in close contact with travelled internationally in the last 14 days?
- We can only dispatch technicians if the answer to both questions is “No”. If the answer is “Yes” to either question, we will work with our customer to reschedule the appointment after two weeks.
- Simply call to setup your No-Contact Appointment.
- Once your NationServe technician arrives, they’ll call to coordinate access to your garage.
- Upon completing their assessment, they’ll call you from the garage to review their findings, update you on any required work, and get your approval on any needed repairs.
- If needed, our technicians can share pictures with you via email during the appointment.
- After completing the work, we can process payments over the phone.
Please note that as of Friday, March 20, 2020, we’ve implemented some temporary adjustments to our current facility operations to protect your health & safety. If you plan to visit our location, please note that we will have Curbside Service only. We will ask that you remain in your vehicle and give us a call. We’ll be happy to assist you.
You can rely on us to take care of your garage door needs and make our top priority the safety and health of our customers & employees.